Drawing Flowers Step By Step For Beginners

How drawing flowers

Hey everyone welcome to the drawing flowers. Today we're going to draw a hibiscus flower. So, let's get started to draw this pretty flower. Let's first start by drawing the tube that comes out from the center of the flower. So, I'm just going to come right here and just draw a curve and then from there. I'm going to draw another curve to pick it up. So, it's very slightly thick for to it to the body and then about right here. I'm just going to go ahead and round off the bottom from there. Let's come to the top right here and in this area, we're going to draw the stamen. So, I'm just making it simplifying it. I'm just going to wobble this shape right on top here.

Drawing flower simple

Just wobble this curvy little shape right there and then just come in here and there add some texture to it. There now that we have that part in let's come to the top right here. We're going to draw this stigma so I'm just going to simplify that once again. Just add three lines that come out from there and then draw a circle right at the top of each one. So then from there now we can draw the petals. So, there's basically five petals and this being our Center all the petals are basically just going to be coming from here. I'm going to start on Bob right here right in the center and I'm going to come down with my first curve and then round it off.  Lets more learn about drawing in away drawing.

Drawing flower simple

Drawing flowers step by step

I'll work on this first petal so then right here on the edge we're going to soften it with these curves. So then now with a strong petal right here. I'm going all come from the center just giving a little gap then coming from the center. Another one right here and then once again, we're going to connect it and a little wobble. So then one more here let's come right here and it's alright. They'll stop and once again wobble and tuck it in and right here. So, the fifth and fourth ones would be about right here. I'm just going to come about right here be coming out since. These are for my ham just going to go right here and bring in the petal and then one more right here.

Drawing cute flowers

So once again I'm just going to come out right here and wobble my way over then. That is basically it these five petals with the edges being wobbly. So, they're not smooth so then from there add some more bling to this. Let's add some leaves right here. So, come right here and add some leaves. I'm just going to zigzag my way across. Before I cut it down and do the same thing going. It's up so let's add one wire. I'm going to say right here zigzag the point and then all the way back in. So now that the flower is pretty much drawn I'm really coming in here with some markers and bringing it to life. As you know how you Pisces flowers there's like a million colors as. So, I'm just going to make mine your basic pink and white. The goal is to have the color radiating out from the center and be darkest in the center right here. So, they're all done. I hope you love how this turned out and inspires you to try it too.

Source: Cool drawing idea

Post a Comment

0 Comments