How to draw simple easy cartoon characters drawings idea

Cartoon drawing

Hi everyone! I'm going to show you how to draw some cartoon faces. So, if you want to just have a little look in this sketch. I'll show you cartoon drawing that you can draw faces in all sorts of different shapes. But you're going to use the same technique for all of them. So, let's get started. It'd be great if you would draw along with me. Just experiment with these different ideas that I'm going to show you. So, the first thing that I'm going to do is. I'm going to decide on a shape for my face. So, this space is going to be a little bit of a circular oval. So, I'm just going to float the circle on here. The oval because this is a good way to just get an idea of what you're going to be drawing.

cartoon drawing

Cartoon drawings

I'm going to draw the face so around the edge here. I'm going to draw the edge of the hairline over the chin. Under the chin, around and back up. So, you can see that I've just made a u-shape. But it's sort of follows a bit of the outline of the oval. I drew and the next thing the away drawing. I'm going to do is make ears. So, before I do that it's actually a good idea to make it. X in the middle of your or T in the middle of your drawing. This will help you figure out where to place the features. So, I'm going to use this line of reference to make my ears equal to each other. So, for this character I'm going to make the ears right below. This line so I just drew a C and a backwards C for the ears.

Cartoon for drawing

Now for the nose all I'm going to do is go on one side of this line and make an L. So just like this there's his nose and for his mouth. Now for some very basic eyes all you need are dots. But you can see I put it. This high of a line and so I'll put it. This high above the line on the other side. Now I can make the hair for my cartoon face. So, all I really need to do is make a line across like this for his swoop of bangs is going to be a boy or a short-haired character. You could show some hair sticking up. Because the parts read up here and then a line coming down from the part. Toward the ear and then from the part we're going to have a swoop over the top of the head.

Cartoon drawing easy

So, you see this oval that I didn't draw the hair is coming up and over to the side. I can connect it here and then I can draw a hair that's coming down from the side of the of the hair as well. So, if you like you can make these lines connect a little higher on the side of the sideburns. You don't have to and then if you wanted to have a neck you would bring it down here. So, for this face I used an oval. Let's see what happens if we change the shape of the face. So, for this next one I'm going to draw more of an upside-down egg shape so bigger at the top and smaller. At the bottom something like this it looks like a guitar pick to me and again.

Cartoon drawings easy

I'm going to make an X that goes directly through on both sides from top to bottom and from left to right. Now I'm going to draw the chin which you know this character is going to come very low down very pointy chin and up the side. Now I'm going to draw the ears and I'm going to use this line of reference to make sure. that they're equal. So, in this case like the ears go underneath again. Why not just to be consistent now you don't have to you just have to make sure that both ears do the same thing. So now I can make the same nose that I just made which is an l-shaped nose.

cartoon drawing easy

How to draw cartoon characters

Maybe this character is going to have some curly hair. I didn't make eyebrows are important they kind of help you with the expression. So, this guy over here he looks fairly relaxed so make his eyebrows fairly relaxed. We'll make him excited so when people are excited their eyebrows are usually really high up. So, they're far away from his eyes so now I'm going to give him curly hair. I need to do is start off just above the ear and do some bumps that come far away from the top of his oval shape and come back down to the other side. Lets learn more how to draw cartoon.

Cartoon drawings girl

You can leave a line here that's like an oval. It'd be nice to make this part kind of wavy too. So just make some curly edges here for his hair. We'll bring a neck down. So now let's try experimenting with other shapes. What if my characters face was an oval in this direction? I'll make my line up and down and side-to-side. I did before and then I'll make all the way around his chin. Maybe this is even a baby so maybe I'll make the head go right around. Because he's bald and he's just going to have one hair on the top. He's got little tiny sticky-out ears and I'm going to make his nose. Maybe a little curlier like this and what if I put his eyes really close together.

Cartoon drawing girl

If I give him a really big smile like this and some eyebrows. I used the same method to draw them all. But they all look different from each other. Because of the shapes that I've used now. Let's try a rectangle so let's go this way a rectangle and again. We're going to cut our character down. I make his jaw it's going to happy really square jaw like. I don't know like a best probably a man. Most people that have a jaw that's this square or male. I'm going to make his nose really skinny. I'll make his mouth pretty small. Maybe he's got a little chin showing. I'm going to put his eyes fairly close together. I'm going to make his ears pretty long.

cartoon drawing girl

Cartoon drawing of a girl

Now I usually try to make the ears. The nose in the same line going across. So, every time you see that middle line. It's helping me place all of those things the same. In this case his eyes were close together. Let's make his eyebrows sort of like this and since he's an old guy. I mean he's kind of bald so I just make some scribbles here. Because he has a bit of hair but just that much and then I make the top of his head. So, there he is kind of like a I don't know middle-aged businessman type a very square jaw. You can even use a shape like a triangle. So, let's make a super like triangular shape here this is a crazy triangle. We make a person out of this but we actually can so let's make our x over this way.

Cartoon drawing simple

Let's make our jaw that goes all the way around, make his ears that are hanging out on the side of his face and give him crazy spiky hair. So, I'm just going to make like a crazy top of hair. Again, on his forehead so you can see we can even draw a character with this crazy triangle shape. So pretty much any shape you can think of you can turn into a cartoon face. You can even make a shape that's not really even an actual shape. You could make a shape that's more like this and turn it into a face. Let's do it and I'll make.

Cartoon drawing idea

It's crazy and then I make the ears like this crazy and then I'll make the nose right here and I'll make the mouth right here. I'll give this guy a little dimple in his chin. I'm going to give him a swooping hairdo. It wasn't a perfect shape but it did still make a face. So, I'm just going to go over these in marker and then erase off my pencil lines. But I'll do this in time-lapse. I hope you love draw these cartoon faces today. I hope that gave you some ideas about how you could draw some of your own.

cartoon drawing idea


Source: Cool drawing idea

Post a Comment

0 Comments