Drawing Animals For Kids

Drawing of animals easy

Hey everyone welcomes here. Many artists who find my article do. So, from my art book reviews and recently I'm practicing some sketching and drawing animals and figure drawing. The art of animal drawing from 1951 amazing book and Viktor / ARDS how to draw nearly everything from 1949. So, these two books are basically contemporaries with each other. I've done individual reviews for both of these books. Today I'm practicing drawing animals and I was referencing Ken Hall trans book here. Because his section on the deer is just so amazing so comprehensive and again check out my review on this book.

Drawing of animals easy

Animals drawing easy

In depth I'm practicing drawing from Ken Holt friends’ book. One thing I noticed is it's just so in-depth you know. The musculature the skeletal system now Viktor / ARDS book does not go into the depth of Ken Hultgren rather Viktor / ARDS stays focused with cats’ dogs and horses. Those three animals and kind of once you get to drawing one mammal. Your other animals come together a lot easier. I think I love about Viktor pirard are his simplicity in his line drawings. The playful character of his animal’s ken Hultgren doesn't have that playful character. Either his drawings are just really amazing.

Drawing animals easy

He gets into this kind of like because he was a Disney animator and he gets into this kind of he can get into some caricature. There which is actually really cool it's almost like an art deco style. Whereas Viktor / ARDS work to me is a nice balance between accurate drawing and a really playful character. The simplicity of his lines again checks out my book review on this entire book. Because it's really awesome it's more fun to practice Victor / ARDS kind of style with some of this stuff. Because it's more basic and there you can see that's the one, I got. There it's just so much fun to practice. This stuff and it still is accurate you know it's not just some goofy.


Easy drawing of animals

You know cartoony stuff like you're really learning proportion and about the simplicity of line. But there's if you follow some of his exercises. There's just that playful quality about it while still getting an accurate representation of the animals. So again, for dogs’ cats and horses if you're just starting out, I would go with Victor pirard. Because you're going to get that simplicity of line that feeling of motion that playful character. Which let's face it if you don't have that in your away drawing. If you don't have the feeling and the mood. He's got some skeletal stuff going on there. You've really got nothing so I would start with this and then migrate to or graduate to Ken Hultgren.

Drawing animals cartoon

Who is just really on a different level as far as professional? Just intensity and it's just it's so sublime just his drawing is just really amazing and this is a great kind of graduation plus. Ken Hultgren goes into many more animals throughout this book including caricatures. So, you can really spend really a lifetime learning. The drawing style of Ken hole Crenn so one thing I'm noticing in both of these books is that. There are no birds which is kind of a bummer. If you guys have love drawing birds you can also learn it.

Source: Cool drawing idea

Post a Comment

0 Comments