How To Draw An Eye For Beginners

How to draw an eye

Hello everyone welcome here, today I am going to show you pencil sketch drawing. Right now, I'm going to show you how to draw a realistic eye. It's pretty simple so let's get started. You'll need a few pencils, I'm using Darwin's 3 h HB and form B you don't have to use exactly the same. Just make sure you have a hard one and a cell phone. I also recommend to have in your pencil case. A black pencil like this one a white pen for highlights and the most important thing is a brush. The brush I always use I bought in a cosmetics store. So, I pad all the girls already guessed. It's a flat makeup brush you will needed to make a smooth beautiful shade.

How to draw an eye

How draw a eye

So first of all, you need to decide if you're going to draw from reference or not. I recommend you not to use a reference picture right now and of course right now. I'm not using a reference pitch either take the hardest pencil. You chose it's 3 H in my case and draw a cross this cross will help you to draw a circle. This circle is an iris then you need to draw an upper lid pay attention to how it covers. The iris if you don't do it. The eye will look weird and unrealistic meanwhile I'm making a sketch of my eye and don't forget about the crease over the upper eyelids. A people need to be closer to the applets and of course the highlight. Away drawing also provide many sketches for learning.

To draw an eye

It can be on the sides or where I just put it. The pupil is black so I decided to use a black permanent marker to cover a black only. Because it's faster after that we need to fill the outer space. I'm still using 3h when you are done use the brush and feel the difference. The iris is a lot darker on top it is because our lashes drop shadows on it. The edges of our iris are also darker. So right now, I'm shading and shading and shading. The next step is to put some color closer to the pupil and after that to start drawing streaks out going from the pupil. Some of them are dark others are light to make the light ones. I'm using a pencil / eraser by favorite Castile.


How to draw eyelid

After your iris have done take a brush and put some shades on white of the eye. The white is actually never white and remember that the lashes that we haven't joined yet are still dropping shadows. So, it should be darker on top the eyelash line is black. So, I took a marker again the crease over the eyelid is also black. But I will use a pencil for it. Your lashes see the black pencil of course you can take a graphite pencil. It's just in this case they you won't be black. I noticed that the lashes are curved and intersect each other see with the lower lashes. But they're shorter put my shadows on the outer corner of the eye and sound wrinkles. Your eye has done. You must try for it.

Source: Cool drawing idea

Post a Comment

0 Comments